- What do I need on game day?
- The home coach needs to contact
the opposing coach by the Tuesday evening, before your home game, each
- Below is a list of documents which you will need to have at each game, per the 2014-2015 PA West rules book:
- Coaches/Managers will provide the following items to the referee:
- Original validated roster.
- Player passes for all players who are present and for up to three (3) coaches/managers. Players/coaches arriving late must give their passes to the referee/assistant referee before they can enter the game/technical area. *
- Two (2) properly completed game day rosters. How do I print the game day roster?
- No official league game shall be played without presentation of the above
- If you're the home coach, you need payment for the referees.
- *Player passes must be printed on official PA West card-stock.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)